In this podcast we define what affirmations are.
Affirmations are something you declare to be true.
In 2nd Corinthians 4: 13 we read; “I believed and therefore I have spoken.”
[ iTunes ]
Affirmations are important because they do three things for us.
- They remove your limiting beliefs
- They create new energy and hope.
- They retrain the subconscious mind particularly the left brain.
How do you write your affirmations?
Four tips to go by are:
- Describe your goal in its completed state.
- Use the present tense.
- State the positive you want.
- Include an emotion.
Once you write them down say them daily. Say them out loudly and close your eyes and visualize the goal.
Finally, avoid confusing your mind by writing a goal that is not applicable.