Did you know that dreaming is a gift?
When you stop dreaming, you stop living. Without dreams, life loses meaning.
I love to dream, and I encourage you to do the same. Today I’ll share ten of my favorite dream quotes.
1. “Faith is taking the first step even if you don’t see the whole staircase.”
~ Martin Luther King Jr
2. “You are never too old to set another goal or dream a new dream.”
3. “Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.”
~Ralph Waldo Emerson
4. “A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step.”
5. “A year from now you may wish you had started today.” ~Karen Lamb
(I love this one)
6. “A dream doesn’t become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination, and hard work.”
~ Colin Powell
7. “Yesterday is but today’s memory and tomorrow is today’s dream.”
8. “The more you can dream, the more you can do.”
9. “Do all you can to make your dreams come true.”
10. “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.”
How about you? What is your favorite dream quote?